December 15, 2011

Success At Its Finest!

I just received this message from the parent of a student who participated in one of my workshops in the Cedar City area last month. It was just about the best Christmas present ever!

"My son's teacher has been reading this book at Enoch Elementary. It is the only thing he has asked for, for Christmas. I just ordered it. I hope it makes it in time."

Did I mention that her son is in 4th or 5th grade? Talk about a major payoff for me, hearing that a boy that age only asked for a book for Christmas! Success!!!

Terron James - Inspiring an unwavering passion for reading across the globe, one community at a time.

1 comment:

This is Us! said...

Holy cow, that's AWESOME!! I think I'm gonna have to order one of these for my nephew, in that case...:-)