May 5, 2012

Insight Cover progression

As many of you know, I have been writing Beholders since 2008. Since then, many different prototypes of cover designs for Insight have emerged. I want to share this design evolution with you. They are listed below chronologically. Feel free to laugh. I know I did (don't forget you can click on any of these to see an enlarged version).









Created by Scott Humphries
 
Created by Scott Humphries

Created by Kip Ayers

Sooo... you're probably wondering which version makes it onto the book being released Summer 2013. The answer is, none of them. I, for one, am especially excited to see the final design from Jolly Fish Press. Just another thing to look forward to next year.

I tell you, 2013 is going to be a GREAT year!

4 comments:

Leigh Covington said...

Oh WOW! Those are awesome! I can't wait to see what you end up with!

Daniel B said...

I kinda prefer the bottom one

Terron James said...

Me, too, Leigh, and I agree, Daniel. It's my favorite so far.

Elizabeth Hughes said...

Hey, I tagged you for Lucky 7! :D

intodafire.blogspot.com