May 18, 2011

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

A brief update...

I will be spending the first half of tomorrow in Mrs. Nielsen's 6th grade class at Rose Springs Elementary School. Her class has been reading BEHOLDERS: INSIGHT together since March. I'll be doing a presentation about my writing history and experiences, then a follow-up Q&A about BEHOLDERS and an interactive writing workshop with the students.

At the end of the workshop, I'll be handing out King's Cross tattoos to all the students and... a big surprise! :)

Here is a picture of my 1-year-old son sporting the King's Cross tattoo.


And here's a preview of the cloak I'll be wearing to the workshop--a Beholder's cloak from the First Age of Appernysia (wait until you see me from the other side!).


Keep an eye out for my post-workshop update with lots of pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!