March 14, 2013

My Official Cover!

In August of 2008, I first created the Beholders series. Since then, my life has been filled with ups, downs and all sorts of turn-arounds. One of the ups, however, came in January of 2012, when I was first introduced to Jolly Fish Press. At that point, I had no interest in querying a publisher, but I was so impressed by the knowledge, connections, and ambition of Jolly Fish Press that I couldn't stop myself. A couple months later, I joined the ranks of many talented authors who contracted with JFP.

Since contracting with JFP, my book-writing journey has been an absolute joy! JFP has never ceased to inspire and amaze me. The latest came about through their creation of my cover for Insight, book one of Beholders. Observe and be amazed!

I've got a major fire under me right now. I am SOOO inspired to write! I can only imagine how my ambition will escalate in April, when my three maps for Insight are finalized. Can't wait!

In short, if you're looking for a publisher (or, like me, not looking) who puts your success first in their priorities, Jolly Fish Press is the publisher for you. Don't wait. Query them now! I know I speak for all of my fellow JFP authors when I say that our publisher has our backs, through and through! Take a look at JFP's recent releases (CLICK HERE) and ask any of those authors. They'll all tell you the same thing.

No comments: